Warehouse Helper in Buffalo, NY
Well Worth Products Posted: 2020-09-01
Buffalo, NY 14221
Full-Time Warehouse Assistant
Up to $15/hour based upon qualifications
• Accurately assemble orders and prepare shipments to customers.
• Prepare shipment documentation for outgoing freight shipments with common carriers.
• Receive, place and store incoming freight according to warehouse protocols.
• Maintain supplies, tools, equipment and physical plant in a clean and orderly manner to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Determine proper storage methods, identification and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
• Interface with external partners and customers in polite and cordial manner.
• Receive and count stock items and record data.
• Previous warehouse experience in a fast paced distribution environment is a plus
• HAZMAT training will be required
• High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate
• Prior experience and certification with a forklift and pallet jack
• Candidate will be required to move and lift heavy items
• Basic Computer Skills - Microsoft Excel, Word is a plus.
Call 716-597-0215 or email via Quick Apply.