Warehouse Equipment Operator in Buffalo, NY
Umbra, LLC Posted: 2021-07-21
Buffalo, NY 14212
Are you seeking stable employment with a reputable organization that offers a solid compensation plan? Umbra is growing rapidly and we are looking for new members to join our team due to company growth.
Day Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
• $15 PER HOUR
• $2 TEMPORARY SHIFT PREMIUM
• $100 BONUS ON YOUR FIRST PAY - NEW HIRES WHO SHOW PROOF OF THEIR COVID-19 VACCINATION
• Medical insurance
• Company matched 401K plan
• Generous employee product discounts
• Free parking
The warehouse is conveniently located by public transit and we also provide free parking. No relevant experience? We will train the right candidate. Apply today!
About Our Company:
We’re Umbra… A leading global design company inspired and driven to perform.
We share a vision of creating original, modern, casual and affordable design for every room in the home. We are a privately owned, Canadian company with 40 years of industry experience. Led by one of our founders, our designs can be found in over 120 countries across five continents. Our global success is attributed to our entrepreneurial nature and a desire to push ourselves, and each other, beyond our limits.
Our business is growing quickly, and we are looking for Warehouse Equipment Operators for our Buffalo, New York location.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
• Operating forklift and material handling equipment in accordance with Company operating and safety policies and procedures to receive, locate or ship skids of product.
• Loading and unloading manually product to/from skids, platforms, containers, trucks and lifting devices ensuring accurate documentation completion as required.
• Recording product status and location using RF technology.
• Processing and completing required documentation on company system.
• Assisting in general warehouse duties as required.
What You’ll Have:
• 1+ years of machine operating experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to withstand prolonged standing and lift from 10 to 80 lbs. of weight.
• Forklift operator certification is a plus, will train right candidate!
• Good English oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible to work extended hours and a variety of work assignments.
Apply online using the direct link below.