Warehouse Cycle Counter in Cheektowaga, NY
HR Partners Staffing Posted: 2020-12-16
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous stores/stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
• Cycle count raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, and non-conforming materials on a daily basis.
• review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
• Ensure materials are in proper locations.
• Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand. Weigh and mark product displaying remaining product left
• Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision
• Breakdown boxes and pallets as necessary to fit shelving.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
• High school diploma required; one year of experience in inventory/ shipping and receiving.
• Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
• Comfortable using a PC with computer software packages, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone frequently
• Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb and move about the facility
• Required to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. and consistently 55lbs
Or complete an application using the link below.
Find us on Facebook @HrPartStaff