Warehouse Associates in Buffalo, NY
Umbra, LLC Posted: 2020-10-28
Buffalo, NY 14212
Job title: Full-time Warehouse Associate, Day and Afternoon Shifts Location: 1705 Broadway Street, Buffalo
Up to $20/hr*, Health Benefits, 401K!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Pick, pack and process work orders.
• Prepare and ship product export, LTL, UPS/FedEx and small package line shipments.
• Complete and process invoices using SAP.
• Enter data for received stock into SAP system
• Operate forklift for unload all inbound shipments
• Assist with general warehouse duties
• 1+ years of receiving and picking warehouse experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Able to lift from 10 to 80 lbs. of weight on a frequent basis.
• Forklift operator certification is a plus, will train right candidate!
• Flexible to work afternoon and evening hours and a variety of work assignments.
• Good English oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Day Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 7am-3:30pm
Afternoon Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 3:30pm-12am
• Competitive hourly base pay rate and incentive plans
• 70% employer-subsidized group medical insurance
• Company-matched 401K plan
• Generous employee product discount
• Free staff parking and accessible by public transit
Apply online below:
*Includes shift premium and dependent upon experience and qualifications