Tube Fabricators in Buffalo, NY
Power Drives (PDI) Posted: 2022-11-01
Buffalo, NY 14220
We are looking for Tube Fabricators to cut, end form, de-burr, clean, test, assemble, and bend tubular components in a safe and efficient manner while meeting customer and company expectations for form, fit, function, quality, and on time delivery.
The trick is doing all of this while having fun in a fast-growing, fast-paced entrepreneurial organization.
PDI is a pet and human friendly environment located in the Larkinville district of Buffalo with a culture that rewards teamwork, accountability, integrity, respect, and continuous improvement.
Paid Time Off, Flexible Work Schedules (depending on position), Health Care and other Ancillary Benefits, 401k with Company match, Generous HSA Contribution, Education Reimbursement.
1st Shift Hours: Mon-Thurs 6:00am-4:30pm
• 1 year of successful experience in a manufacturing environment
• High School diploma or equivalent or
• Ability to comprehend and execute work assignments with minimal follow up supervision
• Customer service and quality driven
• Ability to be cross trained and cross functional within department.
• Observant, attentive to detail, and quality conscious
• Self-motivated and task driven.
• Basic math, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow all work instructions and procedures.
• Strive to meet or exceed quantity and quality of work expectations.
• Accept reassignment to other departments as workload dictates.
• Perform quality checks as required for each work assignment. Perform preventative equipment maintenance as assigned.
• Participate in problem solving, continuous improvement, and customer complaint resolution efforts.
• Inform Group Leader of all equipment, process, material, safety or quality concerns
• Participate in daily area clean up and more significant facility clean-up efforts as assigned
• Follow all safety rules and use safety equipment when required for specific duties as assigned
• Adhere to all other company policies and work rules.
• Consult product blueprints and technical data sheets as required
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply