Trust Funding Assistant in Buffalo, NY
Small local law firm Posted: 2020-10-30
Buffalo, NY 14221
Small local law firm is seeking an organized office professional with a desire to provide outstanding customer service to our clients and staff. This key position is responsible for typing and proofreading Real Estate and Trust documents, as well as communications with clients, insurance companies, and financial institutions. We offer great pay and benefits including health insurance and retirement. Ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience in a small busy law firm or financial intuition and strong attention to detail, customer service and computer skills (Word, Excel).
• Type, format, proofread and edit Real Estate and Trust documents from notes
• Type, format, proofread and edit communications with clients, insurance companies and financial institutions
• Completion of financial transfer forms for stocks and brokerage accounts
• Frequent contact with financial instructions, and some contact with clients for inquiries
• Friendly and service oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Able to work as part of a team
• Detail oriented
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Pleasant manner
• Ability to plan, organize and follow through