Transportation Driver in Lancaster, NY
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community Posted: 2020-08-21
Lancaster, NY 14086
Hiring an individual to provide transportation to our Senior Living Residents.
Per Diem Day Shift - Monday through Friday - No weekends - Days of the week and shift hours will vary depending on residents' needs.
* Drives residents to and from their requested appointments. Assisting into and from the vehicle, and stowing any needed medical equipment.
* Assist the Creative Arts department with resident functions occurring outside the community.
* Operates GreenField cell phone to receive calls from doctor’s offices regarding resident pick-ups.
* Run errands for necessary community business.
* Keep vehicle maintenance and mileage logs current.
EXPERIENCE: One year driving experience,
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma; GED
Valid NYS driver’s license class 1- 5 , prefer class C, no moving violations within past three years
Complete Application at www.TheGreenFields.org before your interview
Bring 2 Forms of ID For Drug Test & I-9