Track & Trace Specialist in Orchard Park, NY
National Air Cargo, Inc. Posted: 2020-10-26
Orchard Park, NY 14127
National Air Cargo, Inc. provides high-quality, rapid response freight forwarding services by providing mission-critical logistics support to military forces. We provide personalized service in order to tailor a customized solution. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Track & Trace Specialist - $14.40-$15.40/hr – Schedule: (2) Openings- Schedule 1: M-F 3:00 PM-11:30, Schedule 2: Sun-Thur 9PM-5:30AM
Summary: Maintain up-to-the minute status on all domestic and international shipments. Provide day-to-day guidance to POD / OFD Specialists.
• Checks on shipment status with airlines and truckers (via on-line tracking tools or through telephone contact)
• Upon determining shipments are not moving to accommodate service level requested, determines most cost effective, service level focused routing and book accordingly
• Work closely with international agents in a constant effort to ensure items are pre-cleared and proof of deliveries and charges have been faxed
• Performs all duties and responsibilities of POD / OFD Specialists
• Assists in answering all inbound calls
• Remains current on Cargo Security Standards
• May perform other duties as required or directed.
• Prior experience in freight forwarding and / or transportation
• High school degree required, college degree preferred
• Exposure to military shipping requirements preferred
• Exposure to shipping software preferred
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Basic internet knowledge required
Join us at our Job Fair Thursday, December 3, 2020 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 PM
National Air Cargo, Inc.
350 Windward Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
On-Site Interviews will be conducted
Or if unable to attend send resumes via the Quick Apply below.
National Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions or other conditions of employment or career development. We take affirmative steps to hire and advance females, racial minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. We offer Reasonable Accommodations where necessary to candidates for employment and to our qualified employees with disabilities.