Title and Billing Clerk in Amherst, NY
Northtown Automotive Companies Posted: 2021-09-08
Amherst, NY 14226
• Hours are flexible between 9am – 9pm Monday – Friday
• Saturdays required: 9am – 5pm
• Must have basic computer knowledge and the ability to retain training on ADP system
• Must have ability to learn and execute DMV rules and regulations relative to all vehicle sales paperwork
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bill all retail deals
• Bill all wholesales / dealer trades / fleet vehicles
• Process all DMV paperwork through Tri-Vin in accordance with DMV regulations
• New license plate registrations
• Transfers of license plate registrations
• Processing of “in-transit permit” paperwork
• Process requests for duplicate Title documents
• Maintain adequate supply of all paperwork forms for: Financial Institutions, DMV, and Third-Party Vendors (i.e. vehicle etching companies, extended service contract providers, etc.)
• On a daily basis, provide Vehicle Sales Management with list of paperwork that needs to be obtained from the salespeople.
• Communicate effectively with co-workers, management and customers.
• Adhere to all safety regulations.
• Adhere to all other requirements as outlined in the employee handbook.
• Sitting, standing, walking, reaching, lifting, bending, stooping, kneeling, finger dexterity, repetitive motions.
• The work is performed primarily indoors
Please apply at the link below