Telephone Operator in Blasdell , NY
Neighborhood Health Center Posted: 2021-03-23
Blasdell , NY 14219
Neighborhood Health Center is seeking an Operator. The Operator answers all incoming calls to the center and assists callers in scheduling appointments, directing calls, and answering any questions they may have. The Operator will report directly to the Operator Supervisor and will not have direct reports. For more than 30 years, NHC has delivered quality healthcare to the communities we serve.
For more than 30 years, NHC has delivered quality healthcare to the communities we serve.
There are many fantastic benefits to a career at NHC. We offer employees a kind, diverse, team-based work environment with competitive compensation and potential bonus, as well as comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 403b match, health savings accounts, generous paid time off and loan forgiveness, if applicable.
- Answers telephone in a polite and professional manner
- Responsible for answering inbound calls and maintaining a response rate in accordance with organizational standards
- Properly directs calls that need immediate attention to the appropriate department/staff
- Schedules appointment for all departments and locations in accordance with organizational guidelines Responsible for verification of all patient information. Corrects and updates patient information in the computer system and obtains preferred usual provider on all patients
- Minimum one year Call Center/Telephone Customer Service experience is required
- Allscripts PM knowledge preferred but not required
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language. A second language of Spanish is preferred.
- Polite and professional phone rapport
To apply, please visit our Careers page or Quick Apply with resume below: