Tech Support Specialist in Cheektowaga, NY
Endeavor Health Services Posted: 2020-12-29
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Endeavor Health Services (formerly Mid-Erie Mental Health Services) is a private, not-for-profit corporation dedicated to the development of accessible and effective services, driven towards improving the emotional wellness and behavioral health of residents of Western New York, Rochester, and the surrounding communities.
We offer competitive salaries and an array of employee benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life insurance, and 401(k). 9 Paid Holidays, Generous Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
We have full and part time positions available at our clinics throughout the Buffalo area.
Endeavor Health Services is seeking a detail-oriented, full-time Technology Support Specialist. The ideal candidate will support all functions of the Information Systems Department and provides IT assistance to agency end-users.
• Initiate and ensure systems integrations for all computer hardware, software, A/V, networking and telecommunications equipment
• Manage and ensure the integration of computer systems including financial, database, word processing, local/wide area networks, telecommunications, client service information, personnel, payroll and utilization of computer personnel
• Performs systems analysis of current and future systems; designs, coordinates implementation and documents current system operation
• Coordinate, supervise, install and configure hardware and software
• Develop and maintain data and system security
• Participates in evaluation and makes recommendations regarding the selection of hardware and software systems
• Communicate in an effective and friendly manner with staff in order to keep computer systems running smoothly
• Provides technical assistance to all end users for hardware, software and end-user issues
• Troubleshoots system failures, determine and implement course of action, under the direction of the Director of Information Systems
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Degrees or additional certifications in technology or computer-related disciplines are preferred
• 2 years of paid computer related experience is preferred
• Must display excellent judgement, maturity and professionalism at all times
• Must be mission-focused and motivated to help and possess an excellent attitude
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required
• Strong computer skills are required
• Experience with Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications is required
• Clean, valid NYS driver’s license and daily access to a vehicle is required
Please apply below.