Team Leader in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2022-11-30
Amherst, NY 14221
Creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Full-time positions, first shift, Monday – Friday. Competitive pay rates, excellent benefits, PTO, flexible hiring, 403b employer match, paid training and a creative work environment.
Day Services Openings
$500 Sign-on Bonus after 6 months plus up to $3,000 in
Healthcare Worker Bonuses!
Provides support and training to staff and report on progress, monitor and update plans of care and staff action plans.
- Complete documentation both timely and thoroughly.
- Develop and submit weekly schedules based on meaningful activities. Assist with planning and organizing community activities.
- Prepare and present information at annual and semiannual meetings. Develop and update plans/staff actions/IPOPs based on strengths and interests and promoting learning. Update all needed documents before and after review meetings and as needed.
- Participate in other team meetings as needed. (i.e. Behavior or Programmatic)
- Model positive, supportive and proactive interacting with the people we support for Day Habilitation Program staff members.
- Review monthly summaries and identify the need for additions or changes to plans of care.
- Assist with staff training; either initial training, plan updates or group training.
- Assume head roll at site in the Managers or Assistant Managers absence
- Associates Degree plus one year cumulative work experience in human services or related field and/or other relevant experience with people with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Or High School Diploma or GED plus two years cumulative work experience in human services or related field and/or other relevant experience with people with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position when performing the following: standing, walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling and climbing.
- Ability to move, reposition, and lift and transfer individuals as required by prescribed program/plan.
* Competitive Pay Rates
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 403b Retirement Plan Match
* Flexible Work Schedules
* Excellent Medical Benefits
* Unique Culture & Philosophy
Or Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Apply online at www.autism-services-inc.org/careers, or email your resume to email@example.com.