Software Implementation Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
Sunlync Software Posted: 2020-10-12
Buffalo, NY 14210
SunLync Software is a member of JK Products & Services, Inc. and is located in Buffalo, NY. We develop commercial Point of Sale software and are committed to delivering exceptional products and services to our customer base that spans worldwide.
▪ Coordinate/prioritize tasks in conjunction with the established Implementation Guide
▪ Analyze business models for any gaps, and devise solutions and alternate options
▪ Provide training on configuration and use of software, along with all other related implementation assistance
▪ Collect detail on suggestions for enhancement provided by customer, and submit for possible inclusion in software
▪ Manage project timelines to ensure that training sessions and data conversions are progressing as scheduled
▪ Provide regular project status updates to customer, internal project participants and management
▪ Detect potential issues and implement solutions
▪ Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
▪ Responsible for working directly with internal project participants (i.e. Data Conversion Specialist, etc.) throughout the entire scope of a project to ensure that timelines are met.
▪ Responsible for setting customer expectations
▪ Provide training and implementation assistance to customer.
▪ Ensure that project timelines are met.
▪ Provide regular project updates to customer.
▪ Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
▪ Technical aptitude and strong knowledge of database architecture
▪ Familiarity with database integrated development environments such as MySQL Workbench, SQL Management Studio and Microsoft Office
▪ Detail oriented
▪ Effective communicator
▪ Remain in the seated position for long periods of time
▪ Occasionally required to walk or stand
▪ Some bending, lifting, stooping and stretching
▪ Normal range of hearing and eyesight
▪ Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
▪ Verbal and written communication
Starting salary is based on work experience and education level. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k retirement plan.
Note: This job description is not all inclusive of what the employee may be asked to do while performing the duties described above. The company reserves the right to modify this job without prior notice.
JK Products & Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send resumes in the mail to Sunlync Software, Inc. 701 Seneca St., Buffalo 14210
or Quick Apply Below