Shop Laborer in Buffalo, NY
Old Dutchman's Wrought Iron, Inc. Posted: 2022-07-29
Buffalo, NY 14068
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SHOP LABORER:
• Sandblast steel products prior to painting, in a timely fashion.
• Will be responsible to power wash aluminum parts to be clear of marks, debris and oils.
• Work includes hanging components on racks in an orderly fashion.
• Work with other elements of the shop such as cutting materials, lifting and organizing.
• Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders and other hand tools related to the job’s needs.
• Inspect all work prior to passing it on to ensure expectable completeness.
• Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
• Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor/lead or maintenance personnel.
• Occasionally be required to work on the road locally, given day-prior notice.
Apply with resume via Quick Apply