Shipping / Receiving Clerk in Buffalo, NY
Wendt Corporation Posted: 2021-09-30
Buffalo, NY 14225
Wendt Corporation, a WNY systems integrator of recycling machinery, is seeking career-oriented candidates to join our team. A family-run business since 1977, we strive to create a rewarding and collaborative environment for all our staff. The position includes a competitive salary and benefit package including 401(k) with company match, life, health, and dental and vision insurance.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk:
• Verify goods received conform to acceptable standards and consistent with purchase order specifications.
• Extensive use of material moving equipment: Fork truck, pallet jacks, cranes.
• Update received and shipped materials in the ERP system.
• Organizes inventory shelves, locations and keeps stock well organized.
• Unloads and loads trucks for shipments.
• Transfer materials to the production lines from the warehouse physically and in ERP.
• Packing and packaging of parts for proper/secure shipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum of five years of experience in shipping and receiving in a manufacturing environment is required.
• Fork Truck Operation required.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume to quick apply or mail to the attention of Human Resources, Wendt Corporation, 2555 Walden Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14225