Shipper / Customer Service in Orchard Park, NY
McGard Posted: Jul 24, 2020
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Shipper – Customer Service
(On-the-Job Paid Training)
Full Time 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F
Note: This is not a warehouse position. You will be working in an office setting.
Are you an enthusiastic individual who is motivated and disciplined to work in a fast-paced environment? If the answer is YES, this may be the perfect job for you! To learn more about McGard, visit http//www.mcgard.com
Responsibility: Prepares shipments of Customer Service orders.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Communicate effectively in English both written and verbally.
• One year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer and typing/data entry skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to learn, work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Works well in a positive team setting.
• Able to stand, walk, sit, use manual dexterity, bend and kneel frequently.
• Position requires traveling and working throughout the entire facility, within reasonable accommodation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package:
• Health, dental, life and disability insurances
• Paid personal and vacation days, and 10 holidays
• 401(k) Plan with employer match and annual company contribution
“We provide a safe and clean environment with temperature scans, face masks, social distancing, hand sanitizers and more for COVID-19 safety.”
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”