Shift Lead Technician in Niagara Falls, NY
EnerPlate, LLC Posted: 2023-03-01
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
EnerPlate, LLC is a WNY owned and operated manufacturing facility located in the North Tonawanda / Wheatfield area of southern Niagara County. Our 24-hour operation manufactures plated anode materials for metal-hydrogen batteries used in the fast growing green energy industry. We will empower you to do great work and can provide excellent opportunities for growth in your career. EnerPlate LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
$30.00 - $33.00 / HR ($1.00 shift differential for nights)
7:00am-7:00pm (Day shift) OR 7:00pm-7:00am (Night Shift)
12 hour shifts are a rotating 36 & 48 hour per week schedule
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead Technicians will head up a team of Operations Technicians. Lead Technicians will be required to perform all tasks that Operations Technicians perform in addition to working in a leadership role
• The Lead Technician is critical to the success of EnerPlate. This person will direct activities on their shift, as well as perform operation technician tasks
• This is a working supervisory position
• Shift Leads are required to be familiar with, adhere to and enforce company policies and procedures
• Basic coaching and guidance of team members will be expected
• Follow all safety rules and regulations
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum high school graduate or equivalent (GED)
• Related trade school (BOCES), technical training, or 2-year technical degree strongly desired
• Minimum 5 years previous manufacturing exp. required; group lead or supervisory experience preferred
• Ability to read, write, understand and follow verbal and written instructions that include company policies and procedures
• Ability to identify and effectively communicate issues to team members and management.
• Math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division needed
• Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and on teams effectively
• Basic computer skills required
• Ability to operate hoists and other motorized equipment to move material
• Ability to hear, see, occasionally bend, stoop and kneel, stand for 8 to 12 hours per day, and push, pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
• Manual dexterity needed to perform some job functions
• Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail
Our total rewards benefit offering includes, but is not limited to, highly competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, promotion opportunities, performance bonuses, 401(k) with company match, PTO, paid holidays, safety shoe/glasses allowance, and company provided uniforms.
How to apply:
Submit your resume to Jobs@EnerPlate-LLC.com