Service Scheduling Specialist/Dispatch in Buffalo, NY
Zenner and Ritter Posted: 2022-07-21
Buffalo, NY 14215
At Zenner & Ritter, Inc. we are continuously expanding our team to support the thousands of systems already in place… and the new systems we’re installing daily! Serving Western New York for over 90 years, we’ve grown a base of loyal clients by
delivering market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even during the leanest of times. Our goal is to offer careers, not just jobs. If you are interested in joining
our team please apply today.
Let’s Get Right to the Good Part –
What We Offer!
• Competitive pay and a great team to work with!
• Full-Time employees have access to Health, Vision, & Dental, Employee Assistance Program, (including discounts and health & wellness) within 1 month of starting
• Learn new technology, our best-in-class software for our team, integrated on iPhones and iPads
• PTO (upon eligibility), 6 paid holidays (after 90 days), Aflac, (after 60 days), 401k, (after 1 year)
• Best-in-Industry training, as well as opportunities for advancement
Who We Are:
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York’s largest residential home services provider with offices in Lancaster and Buffalo. We are a third generation, family-owned and operated company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, air quality and backup power solutions to the Western New York region.
Why We Need You:
Because we offer market leading products and services we continue to experience steady growth. In order to maintain this trend we are seeking to build our top-of-the-line team with new members that genuinely care about our clients. The ideal candidate will be interested in opportunities for advancement based on performance.
The Big Task:
Be the best at what you do and save the day! All roles at Zenner & Ritter, Inc. are intended to provide our clients a prompt, professional, and personal home service experience.
We are hiring for growth for the following positon:
• Service Scheduling Specialist/Dispatch (will train)
As an employer, Zenner & Ritter, Inc. supports our team members’ career goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success, and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation take you. If you want to be part of something bigger than just job – then this may be the opportunity for you!
If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter by visiting below link or email direct apply.