Service Greeter in Amherst, NY
Northtown Automotive Companies Posted: 2021-03-24
Amherst, NY 14226
Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for hard-working, organized and friendly individuals interested in assisting our customers in our Service department as a Service Greeter.
The purpose of a service greeter is to deliver incredible service to our customers and assist our Service Writers in their roles. This is a great entry-level position for those that love customer service and are interested in getting into the automotive industry!
• Greeting customers as they enter into our service drive and determining the nature of their visit
• Filling cars with windshield fluid, checking air pressure on vehicles, and various other maintenance checks
• Bringing customer to a service writer and/or showing them to our customer lounge
• Driving vehicles in and out of the department as needed
• Various miscellaneous cleaning tasks of the shop
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Friendly and outgoing demeanor
• Ability to self-motivate and work individually
• Desire to learn and grow in the Service Department
• 3 day full-time work week, rotates every month
• 730AM-9PM Mon/Tues/Wed, following month 730AM-9PM Thurs/Fri/Sat
• Physically demanding position; will stand most of shift
• May lift items, occasionally, weighing up to 50lbs
• Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes & other items within a shop setting.