Servers in Amherst, New York
Jazzboline Restaurant & Bar Posted: 2022-09-07
Amherst, New York 14226
The Reikart House, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, is looking for a Server to become part of this Award-Winning Team!
Come work for a company where you can grow and start a career.
The Essential Duties for Fine Dining Server
• Greets and takes food and drink orders from restaurant customers, serving the orders and accommodating special needs/requests.
• Learn and maintain product knowledge of the food, wine, and beverage menu(s), as well as general restaurant knowledge.
• Memorizes menu items, recipes, and daily specials in order to answer questions and make recommendation to customers.
• Remains attentive to the customers throughout the entire dining experience, adhering to or exceeding service standards as established by the restaurant at all times.
• Completes all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing sidework as instructed.
• Maintains cleanliness standards in restaurant, waitstation and kitchen service area in order to have a clean, presentable and attractive facility and to satisfy state and local health board requirements.
• Receives proper payment from guest and ensures accuracy of guest check and method of payment in order to safeguard customer and company.
• Attends all pre-meal and departmental meetings in person in order to enhance communications and gain knowledge of products, service and facility.
• Presents a clean and professional appearance at all times and maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
• 1 year fine dining service experience required
Apply by email or in person at the Reikart House, 5000 Main Street, Amherst, NY 14226
5000 Main Street, Amherst, NY 14226
Looking forward to meeting you!
We are also conducting Open Interviews
September 7th & 8th
11am-2pm and 4pm-6pm