Senior Mechanical Engineer in Wheatfield, NY
Delaware Manufacturing Industries Corporation (DMIC) Posted: 2020-11-19
Wheatfield, NY 14120
DMIC is looking for long-term employees and we have put together a work environment that is a reflection of the quality of the products that we produce. DMIC offers excellent wages, 401(k), health, dental and supplemental insurances. Other benefits such as room for advancement, on the job training, available overtime, and an employee tool purchase program are coupled with
a pleasant work atmosphere in our climate controlled facility.
DMIC is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic components and years of market growth has allowed us the opportunity to bring on new people in key roles!
DMIC is looking for a senior mechanical engineer with extensive knowledge and experience in the fluid power industry.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design and develop standard and prototype hydraulic components and systems
• Improve and streamline existing product lines
• Design testing systems for product validation
• Conduct DFMEAs on new projects
• Provide manufacturing support and insight
• Adhere to DMICs ISO 9001 Quality Management System
• Provide internal and external engineering support
Ideal candidates must have:
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (with minimum 7-10 years Engineering/Project Management experience)
• Proficiency with 3D CAD software to create models, assemblies, and drawings
• Familiarity with FEA & CFD software
• Project management experience in a fast paced environment and utmost attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and work as part of a team as needed
• Ability to accurately quote prospective opportunities
• Knowledge of measuring and testing equipment
Forward resumes to:
Delaware Manufacturing Industries Corporation
3776 Commerce Court, Wheatfield, New York 14120
Or E-Mail below.
Our company offers excellent wages and benefits, including one to four weeks’ vacation based on years of service.