Senior CPS Specialist in Cheektowaga, NY
Endeavor Health Services Posted: 2021-01-06
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Endeavor Health Services (formerly Mid-Erie Mental Health Services) is a private, not-for-profit corporation dedicated to the development of accessible and effective services, driven towards improving the emotional wellness and behavioral health of residents of Western New York, Rochester, and the surrounding communities.
We offer competitive salaries and an array of employee benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life insurance, and 401(k). 9 Paid Holidays, Generous Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
We have full and part time positions available at our clinics throughout the Buffalo area.
Senior CPS Specialist
- Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counseling, or Psychiatric/Community Mental Health Nursing or other professional Human Services field as defined by NYS Mental Hygiene Code.
- Five (5) plus years experience providing direct services in an Alcoholism Treatment/Substance Abuse program or providing direct services in a Mental Health Program.
- Appropriate qualified health professional certificate or licensure - LCSW/LMHC/LMSW and or CASAC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Connections software or other Behavioral Health software required.
- Must have experience in courtroom testimony.
- Must have a valid NYS driver license and reliable transpiration.
Please apply below.