Senior Audit Accountant in Williamsville, New York
Arcara Zucarelli Lenda & Associates, PC Posted: 2021-11-03
Williamsville, New York 14221
Our firm is accepting resumes for a senior accountant position in our Accounting and Audit department. Our A&A department services clients in several different industries, including Employee benefit Plans, Labor Unions, not-for-profit organizations and small businesses. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, can multi-task, and has exceptional analytical and computer skills. Therefore, our ideal co-worker must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic. We offer competitive wages and benefits package, and an opportunity for growth.
- Responsible for all aspects of audit fieldwork, from commencement to completion.
- Supervising staff and interns, both in the field and in the office.
- Shows initiative in preparing for upcoming engagements through direct client contact and coordination with the Audit Manager.
- Assist in promoting a ‘team’ mentality within the Firm.
- Maintain awareness for increased engagement efficiencies, including procedures that should be performed or procedures that may be eliminated (with appropriate approval).
- Coordination and cooperation with the Tax department regarding the gathering of information necessary for the completion of governmental filings by the Tax department.
- Understand the software utilized by Firm, including research software and audit guides.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of interns and staff accountants.
- Show a willingness to further his or her accounting knowledge and professional development through CPE, involvement in professional groups/societies, etc.
- Assistance in maintaining client relations and representing the Firm through attendance at client events and activities, professional presentation (attire, communication, etc.), etc.
- Understand the rules, regulations and code of ethics of the AICPA and the NYS Society of CPAs in addition to having an awareness of the pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board and AICPA.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or CPA Candidate
- Excellent problem-solving skills required and must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and time management
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with clients and all levels of staff
- Must be able to work in a paperless environment and possess excellent computer skills, including experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. QuickBooks experience is a plus.
To apply, please quick apply or at below site.