Senior Administrative Assistant in Buffalo, NY
Key Resource Group Posted: 2023-03-09
Buffalo, NY 14202
Great work environment: casual office, down to earth team, opportunity for growth!
Flexible schedule and paid lunch offered
An established WNY company is looking to add an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant to their staff. In this full-time role, you will assist with the day-to-day operations of the office.
* Scheduling dispatch work
* Assisting with phone calls and preparing sales orders
* Overseeing invoicing and entering payables to be paid
* Providing excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner
The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills. The ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to add valuable admin experience to your resume, and could lead to a managerial position within the company! Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
* Bachelor`s degree
* 3+ years of administrative experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* QuickBooks experience a plus
* Strong computer/technology skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.