Senior Accountant/Office Manager in Buffalo, NY
Buffalo, NY 14216
Senior Accountant/Office Manager need for mid-sized, private business to:
• Manage all accounts payable, accounts receivable, and banking
• Process payroll; assist employees with payroll and benefits
• Assist with annual audit and other reporting
• Perform HR functions including onboarding, orientation, terminations, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, general ledger and payroll systems.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer service and detail orientation
Work hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday – Friday. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, life and disability insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation time, and more.