Scheduling Coordinator in Niagara Falls, NY
Liberty Home Care Posted: 2021-06-30
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
The Scheduling Coordinator is a critical link between our homecare clients and aides. Your attentive approach to scheduling can truly make the difference for the care of our clients. Liberty Home Care is a licensed home care agency throughout Erie and Niagara counties.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Able to adapt to changing priorities with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Two years of Scheduling experience minimum, preferably for a home care agency
• Computer skills including MS Office
• Able to work an on-call rotation
Liberty offers outstanding benefits, including:
• Excellent pay and compensation
• 19 days of PTO in your first year
• Inexpensive insurance options starting on your first day
• Birthday gifts and Much More!!
If you love being part of a friendly team and helping others, we invite you to apply.
Please apply at the link below