Sales Account Manager in Medina, New York
BMP America Inc. Posted: 2021-10-11
Medina, New York 14103
Sales Account Manager
BMP is a wholly owned subsidiary of Andrew Industries Ltd, a privately owned global industrial manufacturing and engineering group specializing in converting of technical non-woven textiles, engineered polyurethane elastomers, mechanical components and sub-assemblies used in a diverse range of industrial applications. BMP America is a tier one supplier of components to major OEM companies in the Printing, Appliance, and Automotive, Medical, Filtration and Renewable Energy market sectors.
Our headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Western New York along with a subsidiary manufacturing facility located in Juarez, Mexico, and technical sales offices in the Northwest and Northeast regions of the U.S.
BMP’s mission is to profitably grow our business centered on our core technologies of Engineered Nonwoven products. We achieve our mission by utilizing our two most important resources; people and technology to continually provide our global customers with manufactured solutions that meet and exceed their requirements.
We have an opening in the Sales Department for an Account Manager. This position is located in Medina, New York.
• Primary account management contact with customer representatives such as; engineers, buyers, management, or other professional and technical personnel, and internal BMP support personnel such as; engineering, materials management, sales departments, and general administration.
• Key role in project management through the development phase of new projects including product testing, sample monitoring, quotations, and production launch.
• Developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships with key BMP customer contacts.
• Develop and commercialize all primary products that BMP has areas of core expertise and promoting to target industries/customers.
• Coordinates technical liaison services between customer and company.
• Assists in developing customer proposals that result in improved customer value, cost reduction or improvement in products and services for our customers and BMP.
• Develops sales and marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
• Promotion and sales of company products to current and potential customers in BMP’s target market sectors.
• Monitoring and communicating competitive industry activities and assisting BMP to develop proactive competitive advantage solutions.
• Publish quarterly report summarizing customer activities and over-all execution of budgeted sales and strategic business plan actions.
• Identify other areas of opportunity within the US where BMP may also have areas of core expertise.
• Supports company marketing activities such as promotional materials, e-commerce, tradeshows and other projects as required.
• 5 years of technical sales experience in a manufacturing based business to business sales role.
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering and or business.
• Ability to travel ~ 25% with focus on field sales, account management, and customer projects development.
• Application knowledge of manufacturing and quality systems.
• Dependent upon experience and skill set.
Reports to: Vice President of Sales.
BMP AMERICA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER