Route Sales & Service Rep in Lackawanna, NY
Safety-Kleen Posted: 2021-09-08
Lackawanna, NY 14218
Safety-Kleen in Lackawanna, NY is looking for a people to join their safety conscious team! Safety-Kleen Systems entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
Route Sales & Service Representative
Our Safety-Kleen Lackawanna, NY Branch is hiring for a Route Sales & Service Representative. You will be operating a Class B Straight Truck selling and servicing parts washers as well as picking up containerized industrial waste at customer locations, such as mechanic shops and industrial businesses. This is an excellent opportunity to work for the nation’s premier environmental services company.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Class B CDL license
• Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements preferred
• Past route delivery experience is a plus
• Ability to drive a manual transmission required
• Sales experience is a plus
• Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon drums with drum dolly required
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
• Group 401K with company matching component
• Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
• Positive and safe work environments
• Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers. (or follow the link below)
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.