Route Sales and Service Manager in Lackawanna, NY
Safety-Kleen Posted: 2021-06-07
Lackawanna, NY 14218
Safety-Kleen in Lackawanna, NY is looking for a people to join their safety conscious team! Safety-Kleen Systems entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
Route Sales and Service Manager
Safety-Kleen in Lackawanna, NY is looking for a Route Sales and Service Manager to join their safety conscious team! Our most successful Route Service Managers have experience working in a fast-paced environment in order to bring a high quality of service to customers.
Ideal candidates understand what it takes to motivate and direct a staff. They understand that proper motivation involves training, development and setting goals. These individuals know that the key to success is making the customer
top priority. They have the ability to do this while still having a strong operational adherence to all DOT, EPA, State and Local Regulations and Safety-Kleen Policies and Procedures. We invest in you from day
one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
This position is known internally as Customer Service Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 3-5+ years of relevant experience OR non-commissioned officers OR commissioned officers
• 2+ years of leadership experience
• Must have the ability to obtain and retain a Class B commercial driver’s license with Hazmat endorsements
• CDL Class B preferred
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
• Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
• Group 401K with company matching component
• Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
• Positive and safe work environments
• Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers. (or follow the link below)
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.