RN Nurse Coordinator in Orchard Park, NY
Hillside Children's Center Posted: 2022-07-19
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Hillside has a tremendous opportunity for a Registered Nurse Coordinator preferably with OPWDD experience.
- Develop and deliver health services based on interdisciplinary team’s recommendations.
- Provide information as required for treatment meetings, outside providers, and other agency staff as needed for health service follow up.
- Document in each participant’s confidential or clinical record all diagnostic assessments, individual Nursing Plans of Care regarding services recommended and appropriate treatment.
- Maintain and adhere to ethics of confidentiality. Discuss confidential matters in an appropriate manner in compliance with HIPPA.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (Bachelor’s preferred)
- New York State license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Valid New York State driver’s license
- Certification in CPR
- 1+ years of RN experience
- 2+ years’ of experience as pediatric nursing or child/adolescent psychiatric nursing, OPWDD experience preferred
For the full job description ,please visit our website at: www.hillside.com/careers
Please apply with resume via Company Link