RN Clinical Services Director in Amherst, NY
Fallon Health Weinberg Posted: 2021-09-08
Amherst, NY 14068
We are growing and have multiple needs including Personal Care Assistants for our Growing Elder Service Program
About Fallon Health Weinberg - PACE: Fallon Health Weinberg-PACE is a long-term care program for older adults who need a nursing-home level of care, but wish to stay living at home and in their community.
We are a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), providing complete medical care and support services so you or your loved one can remain living safely at home. All care is coordinated and provided by an interdisciplinary team specializing in geriatric care, who work with participants and their caregivers to create an individualized care plan.
RN Clinical Director-Fallon Health Weinberg MLTC- Amherst, NY
The Director of Clinical Service is accountable for the clinical direction and management of the services of Fallon Health Weinberg MLTC within the FHW service area, including the development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of all clinical programs and operations as required in the contract between FHW and the New York State Department of Health. The Director works closely with members of the FHW leadership team and the Program Director in developing and administering the clinical program to ensure compliance with all relevant aspects of the NY State Medicaid managed long term care Program.
- BSN or Masters degree in Public Policy, Health Policy, Health Administration, Business Administration or Science highly preferred.
- Registered Nurse required
- Current driver’s license
- Experience in managed care, health care, health policy and/or health law a plus
- Experience in consulting to, managing or leading government programs beneficial
- Previous experience with NY Medicaid programs, , CMS, IPAÕs, ACOÕs and Medicare Advantage programs beneficial
- Previous management experience required
- Experience with care management required
- Previous experience with Home/community based service beneficial
Benefit Include: Health Insurance, Paid Time-Off, 401k
Apply online below
Or please send resume via quick apply to: