Resident Care Aide (PCA) in Eden, NY
Eden Heights of Eden Posted: 2021-04-14
Eden, NY 14075
The Personal Care Aide (PCA) is responsible for providing assistance with activities of daily living to assigned residents in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as our community’s established policies and procedures.
• Assist residents with all activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and eating
• Observe residents’ conditions, and report changes to supervisor.
• Answer residents’ call lights in a timely fashion.
• Provide residents with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
• Prepare, serve, and collect meal trays.
• Clean rooms and change linens.
• Deliver messages, documents to residents or staff.
• Answer phones and direct visitors.
• Adhere to confidentiality policy regarding information concerning residents and employ
• High School Graduate or GED
• CPR certification upon hire or obtained during orientation.
• Meet all health requirements including TB including all required immunizations.
• Pass background check and random drug tests.
Full-time, Part-time or Per Diem,
All Shifts Available.
Call (716) 992- 4466
Or in person at:
Eden Heights of Eden
4071 Hardt Road
Eden, NY 14057
or Apply with resume below