Registered Nurse / MMH in Buffalo, NY
BestSelf Behavioral Health / Mobile Mental Health Posted: 2022-06-08
Buffalo, NY 14202
The Mobile Clinic R.N. provides initial and ongoing assessments of clients, including client history, evaluation of problems, and formulation of diagnosis.
The R.N. is responsible for a variety of medical and psychiatric functions including: medical assessments and education, coordination of community-based health care, psychiatric assessment, counseling interventions, crisis intervention, psychotropic medication administration and monitoring.
The Mobile Clinic R.N. develops initial and ongoing treatment plans and offers individual, family and group counseling and psychotherapy to assist consumers in achieving the goals of treatment.
The R.N. is currently licensed in the State of New York as a Registered Professional Nurse (R.N.), who is a graduate of a professional nursing institution and has a minimum of one year’s experience in a mental health setting.
• The Mobile Clinic R.N. has a bachelor's degree in Nursing and relevant credentials (i.e., R.N.) and a minimum of two years' experience as a professional nurse with at least
one year's experience working within a mental health setting which includes providing direct services to severely and persistently mentally-ill individuals.
• Possesses a valid NYS drivers' license and automobile in good working order.
• Must have Accredited NYS Defensive driving course; or obtain within 30 days of hire.
• Must maintain Active NYS Defensive Driving class every 3 years, upon expiration.
• If driving one's own vehicle, must maintain valid inspection and automobile insurance.
• Must provide proof of insurance upon hire and when requested.
Please apply by visiting the Link below