Registered Nurse in Buffalo, NY
BestSelf Behavioral Health / Recovery Connections Erie & Niagara Counties Posted: 2022-06-08
Buffalo, NY 14202
Responsible for all professional nursing duties as required. Enforces policy regarding storage and inventory of sample medications, use of sharps containers, and medical waste management.
Provides group and individual treatment.
Develops treatment plans based on comprehensive assessments, and formulates a diagnostic impression.
Adheres to basic standards of nursing in conjunction with all NYS licensing standards.
• Associates degree from an accredited school for professional nursing and four (4) years of paid work experience as a professional nurse and at least three (3) of which have been in a mental health setting
• Bachelors degree in professional nursing AND at least one (1) year of paid work experience in a mental health setting AND current NYS licensure as a Registered Nurse.
• A valid NYS drivers' license.
• Automobile in good working order.
• Must have Accredited NYS Defensive driving course; or obtain within 15 days of hire.
• Must maintain Active NYS Defensive Driving class every 3 years, upon expiration.
• If driving one's own vehicle, must maintain valid inspection and automobile insurance.
• Must provide proof of insurance upon hire and when requested.
Please apply with resume at Company Link
Call 716-842-0440 ext 1091