Registered Nurse in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2023-05-18
Amherst, NY 14228
Autism Services is the only agency in WNY solely supporting autistic people. We pioneer innovative ideas and initiatives founded in respect for, and partnership with, the autistic community. ASI provides a variety of individualized programs and services to support autistic children and adults, and their families. As a result, we have amazing stories to tell! We promote success in academics, visual and performing arts, social skills, communication and life skills, with community integration at the heart of everything we do. We aim to provide safe, comfortable, engaging environments that provide meaningful activities for people to continue to develop new skills.
We invite you to take part in our mission of creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Salary: $55,341/ yearly
Excellent Benefits and Paid Time Off (PTO)
403(b) Plan with Employer Match
Assumes administrative and clinical responsibility for delivery of Nursing Services for the people we support that reside in agency group homes and attend agency Day Habilitation programs. Ensures that all care is in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Current New York State license to practice as Registered Nurse.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position when performing the following: standing, walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling and climbing.
- Ability to move, reposition, and lift and transfer individuals as required by prescribed program/ plan.
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Apply online at www.autism-services-inc.org/careers
or email your resume to email@example.com