Recreation Floater in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2022-09-14
Amherst, NY 14228
Creating meaningful opportunities that enrich the lives of autistic people, their families and their communities.
Competitive pay rates, excellent benefits, PTO, flexible hiring, 403b employer match and a creative work environment.
SCHEDULE: Tuesday - Friday, 4-:00 PM - 7:30 PM, and Saturday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Plans and assists to implement social, recreational and rehabilitative activities for the people living at the residence.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to assist with planning and to implement social and recreational activities.
- Coordinate with community agencies and resources to increase opportunity for community participation and social opportunities.
- Maintain recreational schedule for houses and activities.
- Transport individuals or small groups into the community support the folks while participating in various outings.
- Responsible for knowing plans of care for people that you are assigned to (supervision, behavior plans, habilitative plans and IPOPs).
- Document recreational activities in t-logs and record on habilitation goals as necessary.
- Complete all required documentation timely and thoroughly including but not limited to ISP Data, T-Logs, medication administration forms, behavior monitoring records, behavior tracking, and GERs.
- Maintain all agency mandated training certifications such as SCIP-R, UKERU, CPR and Medication Administration.
- Associates degree in Physical Education or Recreation preferred or six months of experience in the human services field.
- Valid New York State driver’s license.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and implement activity programs.
- Ability to work with program participants with developmentally disabilities.
Text “INTERVIEW” to: (716) 364-3295
To apply, click below.