Receptionist / Administrative Assistant in Buffalo, NY
Myles R. Firey & Co., Inc. Posted: 2021-09-13
Buffalo, NY 14203
Downtown Benefits Firm seeks an Administrative Assistant / Reception to join our team. The ideal candidate for this full-time position is someone who can provide exceptional client service, has experience in an office environment, and has a professional demeanor.
● Make first impression on incoming clients;
● Receive mail, email, answer phones and forward calls;
● Process of Retirement Plans Contributions, Employee Health Insurance Applications, and related paperwork;
● Complete clerical work as needed, which may include; making copies, filing, printing documents, and completing memos, or correspondences;
●Responsible for receiving and distributing confidential faxes, memos, letters, ect.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
● Health Insurance knowledge, helpful;
● Good oral and written communication skills;
● Good organizational skills;
● Ability to keep sensitive and privileged information confidential;
● Completes work in a timely manner;
● Always maintains a professional demeanor.
Requirements (Applicants must have):
● Administrative experience;
● Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and our team members;
● Excellent time management skills;
●Great attention to detail;
● Problem solving-skills and the ability to multi-task;
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Explorer, ect.) as well as the ability to learn new programs as needed.
● Health Insurance
●Paid Time Off
● Monday – Friday, 9AM-5PM – 40 Hours per week
●Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
●Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
● High School Diploma (Required)
● Associates Degree (Preferred)
● Brisbane Building, Buffalo, NY 14203
How To Apply:
●Please reply to this post with a cover letter, your resume and and additional information for our consideration to quick apply.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: Salary $32,00-$34.000 a year, depending on experience
Myles R. Firey & Co., Inc. complies with all New York State requirements as per the New York State forward Safety Plan.