Quality Manager in Tonawanda, NY
Hebeler LLC Posted: 2023-02-14
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Hebeler is looking to grow our team! We have openings in both our Production department and our Quality department.
The Quality Manager will oversee the activity of both the quality assurance and quality control departments and staff. This includes developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability of products and services which is consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals. The Quality Manager is responsible for reviewing situations from the customer’s viewpoint and making decisions on quality issues from that viewpoint. The Quality Manager has the responsibility and authority to recommend changes, identify and record any problems relating to product, processes, or the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education;
• Continuous Improvement experience
• 3-5 years Quality Management experience in a manufacturing environment required
• Welding & NDE Knowledge / Certifications preferred (AWS, CWI, ASNT Certs, etc);
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards required
• Supervisory / Management Experience.
Hebeler believes in equal opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply, please see below link.