Quality Engineer in Niagara Falls, NY
Precious Plate, Inc Posted: 2020-09-01
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Performs a variety of activities required to ensure systems, processes and customer requirements are operating to the level desired by the Precious Plate management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain internal systems to meet current Precious Plate, ISO-9001, IATF-16949, and ISO 14001 requirements.
* Statistical analysis of data for use in customer or PPI requirements (ex PPAP or Cost Reduction Activities).
* Creation and maintenance of FMEAs. Flow Charts, and Control Plans.
* Promote Continuous Improvement through above duties.
* Review of customer prints and specifications as applicable to ensure processing of material is adequate to meet those requirements.
* Assist in the review and maintenance of PPI documentation including Blue & Tan Cards, Work Instructions etc. through CAD and various other software programs.
* Assist and maintain Corrective and Preventive Action system.
* Other duties as directed by PPI Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Technical degree or equivalent experience.
* Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and elicit work output.
* Oral and written communication skills.
* Trained in SPC principles and applications.
* Computer literate in AutoCAD, MS Office, Lotus Smartsuite, and Minitab.
Regularly works with chemical solutions. Environment may be high temperatures depending on ambient outside temperature. Safety glasses and hearing protection required. Could be exposed to background noise, odors, or dust.
All resumes must be submitted online OR mailed to the address below. NO walk in candidates will be allowed at this time.
2124 Liberty Drive Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Attn: Human Resources
Precious Plate is an EOE that has been providing exceptional electroplating services for over 45 years!