Quality Control Inspector in Grand Island, NY
GP:50 & Blue Ribbon Sales Posted: 2021-02-10
Grand Island, NY 14072
Aerospace manufacturer on Grand Island seeking a qualified individual to join our Quality Team. Individual will be responsible for in-process and final inspection of mechanical machined parts and electronic assemblies.
Preferred Minimum Qualifications:
• Experience in machine part inspection using mechanical and programmable equipment.
• Able to read blueprints.
• Possess strong computer, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
• Able to read, understand and develop inspection plans.
• Electrical assembly inspection preferred but not a minimum requirement.
• Experience in GD&T, ISO9000, IPC-610, Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
Prefer a minimum of 4 years of experience in inspection of mechanical and/or electrical assemblies or other related technical experience. Will train the right self-motivated candidate interested in learning and growing with the company.
Competitive wage and benefits package based on experience.
Apply at below site or send resume to: Human Resources Dept., GP:50, 2770 Long Rd., Grand Island, NY 14072 or e-mail below.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran