Property Manager in Tonawanda, NY
Tax Credit Apartment Community Posted: 2021-06-28
Tonawanda, NY 14120
A premier property management company is seeking Property Managers to manage their affordable low income communities in Tonawanda and Buffalo areas of NY. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of the large property including oversight of the office and maintenance personnel, program administration/compliance, budgeting, reporting, AP/AR and additional responsibilities, as needed.
• At least 2+ years of property management experience and 1+ years in a supervisory or management role
• Experience with project based section 8, LIHTC and/or other subsidy programs
• COS, TCS designations strongly preferred
• Strong financial acumen
• Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
• Proficiency in Yardi or Onesite or similar program knowledge, as well as, Microsoft Office
• Experience with a fast paced and high pressure environment
Please apply with resume for consideration.
We adhere to all EEO guidelines.