Project Civil Engineer / Program Manager in Hamburg, NY
Dubois & King Posted: 2021-04-02
Hamburg, NY 14075
Our successful and rapidly growing full service Engineering firm is looking to expand our civil engineering services in the Buffalo/Hamburg, New York area. Our progressive firm is looking to add a licensed Civil Engineer with 5-10 years of experience who wants a client facing, business development role. This new and critical position within our small firm in Hamburg, NY would benefit from someone who has relationships within the community and municipalities. You will be mentored by the director of the division and you will also serve as a mentor to junior engineers.
· To provide operational and project management support to the Regional Director
· Provide management and technical development of a variety of civil projects, including municipalities
· Conceptual, preliminary and final design of construction and operational storm water management systems
· Oversee work, quality control, client coordination and for all daily operational aspects of projects assigned to you
· Prepare regulatory permit applications for a wide range of projects
· Ability to prepare proposals, scopes of work, and project schedules adhering to deadlines and budgets
Dubois & King, Inc., an employee owned company, was established in 1962 and has grown to over 9 locations in the Northeast and New York. Our employees enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive wages, 6% match of our 401(k), full health care package, and the opportunity to participate in our employee stock option plan (ESOP). We believe in the wellness of our employees and work/life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer.