Project Assistant in Buffalo, NY
Frontier Industrial Corp Posted: 2021-04-20
Buffalo, NY 14204
The Project Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Management team and other Corporate initiatives. In this capacity, this positions’ responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Act as a liaison between Project Manager(s) and Supervisors to suppliers to coordinate project priorities and perform project related tasks to meet the projects’ needs.
• Assist Project Manager(s) in the development of schedules, subcontracts and purchase orders.
• Negotiate and arrange for the transportation (via rail, truck, barge, etc...) of generated materials and/or equipment to/from job-sites.
• Obtain and maintain any applicable Federal, State and/or local business/contractor licenses, permits, and/or notifications required for the successful execution of the work.
• Investigate and resolve nonconforming invoices and implement preventative actions to ensure workplace efficiency.
• Assist Project Manager(s) in the preparation of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and/or Request for Information (RFIs).
• Assist in the preparation of general sales and marketing presentation materials.
• Maintain filing for projects, document control and subcontractor/vendor files.
• Complete transmittals and prepare document packages for reproduction and shipping. Ensure that all outgoing packages maintain a high level of quality assurance.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required: Ability to read line drawings
Please apply to quick apply or below site.