Production Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
Total Basement Finishing of Western New York Posted: 2021-09-16
Buffalo, NY 14211
Total Basement Finishing of WNY is a Buffalo, NY based company that is part of the largest network of basement finishing dealers in the country.
TBF of WNY has a large, is quickly expanding its service area throughout Western New York.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who has experience in construction; ideally someone who has worked in the field and is looking to move in to a coordinator position.
The Project Coordinator works with the design specialists, installation teams and the customer to ensure that all expectations are met.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in the construction industry.
• Comfortable on the computer
• CAD experience a plus, but not required
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Customer Service experience
• Prior managerial/supervision experience is helpful, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include:
• Contract reviews with customers
• Creating CAD drawings and material lists
• Obtaining building permits
• Arranging for mechanical contractors and supervision of install teams
• Providing excellent service throughout the installation process to ensure that the customer is happy.
Please Apply with resume and cover letter