Press Operator / Builder in Lockport, NY
Candlelight Cabinetry Posted: 2022-08-03
Lockport, NY 14094
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Initiates paperwork.
• Glues and staples cabinet parts to build cabinets using operating press machine and staple guns.
• Builds all cabinets.
• Keeps a good production flow coordinating any problems with staging, etc.
• Communicates with the supervisor concerning the department.
• Know all materials that are used in the assembly area.
• Build mainly production base and wall units learning correct procedure and techniques.
• Capable of building all cabinets.
• Operates staple and screw guns.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Ability to accurately read a tape measure.
• Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
• Ability to read blueprints and special drawings.
• Knowledge or door styles, wood species, stains, cabinet types, hinges and other common parts.
• Ability to differentiate numbers.
• Ability to get ideas accepted to guide a group or individual to accomplish a task.
• Must possess a good attitude and be a team player.
• Regular attendance.
• Work overtime as required to meet production demands.
• Twelve years of general education or equivalent.
• Must be able to read a tape measure.
• Minimum one year experience working with hand and power tools.
• This position requires continuous standing/walking throughout a 10-hour shift.
• It requires lifting and carrying cabinets up to approx. 30 lbs. approx. 15 ft.
Please apply online today!
EOE Drug Free