Placement Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
National Tractor Trailer School Posted: 2021-09-09
Buffalo, NY 14210
Placement Coordinator (Buffalo)
National Tractor Trailer School has trained thousands of men and women to be professional drivers since 1971. As we aim on expanding our workforce and student services, we are hiring a Placement Coordinator to help students find successful careers and strengthen our relationships with client employers.
The Placement Coordinator will report directly to the Vice President and be responsible for assisting students to obtain employment, provide guidance for job search activities, and monitor job performance and retention.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Meets with students to obtain information on their interests, skills, employment, and educational background.
• Assists with resume writing, interviewing skills, proper dress, and general job readiness skills.
• Maintains a shared resource directory of employment resources and job leads including computer-based resources for employment opportunities.
• Develops and maintains relationships with potential employers, and other employment resources.
• Approves and verifies all employment placements and maintains contact with employers after student secures employment. •Prepares reports related to placement verification, accreditation, and other governmental agencies.
• Some college preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle.
• Preferred one year experience in hiring coordinator or job placement.
• Good communication, computer, and customer service skills a must.
Please Email resumes via Quick Apply below
National Tractor Trailer School
175 Katherine St. Buffalo, Ny 14210