Physical Therapist Assistant in Lancaster, NY
The GreenFields Continuing Care Community Posted: 2023-01-23
Lancaster, NY 14086
Join the area's premier sub-acute and outpatient rehabilitation center in the WNY area,
The GreenFields! There's never been a better time than now.
We're offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus and Pay & Perks that you won't find anywhere else!
Physical Therapist Assistant Pay & Perks!
• $1,500 Sign-on Bonus
• Flexible Scheduling
• Competitive wages, based on experience
• Shift Differential for Weekends, Evenings & Nights
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Premier Child Daycare Onsite
• Free Access to Employee Wellness Center/Gym
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
• Personal Time
• Paid Life Insurance and Pension
• Uniform Allowance
Physical Therapist Assistant Qualifications:
• Pass New York State certification exam. Current NYS registration.
• Competent in use of Physical Therapy related modalities.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Maintains confidentiality per facility policy.
Physical Therapist Assistant Responsibilities:
• Assists in completion of annual functional & ROM screens.
• Provides quality treatment (restorative or maintenance) as determined by the licensed therapist in accordance with professional standards & practices.
• Assists in integrating the residents’ treatment plan into the interdisciplinary care plan. Communicates with other members of the treatment team to ensure smooth delivery of services.
• Assists in completing/updating all required documentation accurately and timely per facility policy (ie. progress notes, billing, closet & resident care plans).
• Assists in communicating any issues / concerns regarding the resident’s progress and/or lack of to resident, family & treatment team timely.
• Attends professional workshops/seminars per professional standards & practices. Assures registration & license are current and that all CEU’s are completed timely.
• Provides supervision of Rehab Aides and Student Interns
• Communicates with the Dir of Rehab regarding resident &/or staff issues, need for equipment and supplies or other concerns. Works with the Dir. Of Rehab in setting individual & departmental goals.
• Adheres to time & attendance and dress code policies at all times.
• Performs other related duties in the department & organization as needed.
• Practices safe work habits and follows all safety procedures of the facility.
• Assures the safety, security, and wellbeing of our residents
If you meet the above qualifications for our Physical Therapist Assistant position,
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply
Call 716-870-8404 , ask for Kristin