Personal Care Assistant in Amherst, NY
Fallon Health Weinberg Posted: 2021-07-12
Amherst, NY 14068
We are growing and have multiple needs!
Growing Elder Service Program
About Fallon Health Weinberg - PACE: Fallon Health Weinberg-PACE is a long-term care program for older adults who
need a nursing-home level of care, but wish to stay living at home and in their community. We are a Program of All-inclusive
Care for the Elderly (PACE), providing complete medical care and support services so you or your loved one can remain
living safely at home. All care is coordinated and provided by an interdisciplinary team specializing in geriatric care, who
work with participants and their caregivers to create an individualized care plan.
We are looking for a Personal Care Assistant to perform personal care activities and therapeutic activities at the PACE
day health center.
• Some experience as an activity worker, homemaker, personal care aide, home health aide, or nursing assistant
• Minimum of one year of experience working with a frail or elderly population preferred
• Discretion, tact, patience, and good judgment required
• Empathetic and compassionate attitude in caring for elderly required
• High school diploma or GED
Benefit Include: Health Insurance, Paid Time-Off, 401k
Apply online below
Or please send resume via quick apply to: