Payroll Specialist in Buffalo, NY
General Physician, PC Posted: 2021-07-16
Buffalo, NY 14203
General Physician, P.C. is one of WNY’s largest and most respected multi-specialty medical groups! We are committed to providing comprehensive, high quality patient-centered care to improve the overall quality in the lives of our patients.
Currently we are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Finance Team at our Corporate Office located in the Larkin Building in Buffalo, NY! This is a full-time position, scheduled Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with bi-weekly payroll processing activities.
• Maintain time and attendance records with managers on timecard issues.
• Manage paid time off and corresponding benefits.
• Update miscellaneous employee changes into the payroll system.
• Process various reimbursement requests.
• Communicate and assist employees with payroll inquiries.
• Provide payroll management reports.
• Perform other accounting or administrative functions as required.
• Deliver exemplary customer service in order to provide a positive experience across the organization.
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
• Associate degree in related field preferred.
• 2 years of experience in Payroll processing or similar administrative support position preferred.
• Strong proficiency with ADP Software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to utilize computer programs .
General Physician, P.C. offers:
• Health, Dental & Vision insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
• 401(k) plan with employer contribution
• Competitive salary
General Physician, P.C. is proud to be AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
To apply, please see quick apply.