Packaging Line Operator in Elma, NY
Steuben Foods Posted: 2022-06-15
Elma, NY 14059
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Work Specifications - Responsibilities:
• Responsible for food safety and quality
• Operate and maintain all down line equipment according to OS book
• Follow startup and shutdown procedures according to OS book and turn procedure checklist
• Intermediate and final cleaning of all down line equipment.
• Keep accurate records, down line downtime log, turn procedures.
• Ensure down line equipment is stocked with materials needed.
• Keep down line area room in clean sanitary conditions.
• Perform safe handling of chemicals, appropriate PPE (personal Protective Equipment) used.
• Ensure only quality packages are packaged into trays.
• Alert maintenance if equipment malfunctions, works with them to correct problem.
• Communicate production issues to Supervisors/Leads and other operators.
• Any other duties assigned
•Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
EOE STATEMENT Steuben Foods Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply with resume via Company Link